After candidates final selection by our Principal, we refer them for Medical Examination from only approved Medical Centers by G.C.C. After having Medically cleared the candidate shall be required to get his original academic and experience certificates duly attested from Pakistan Ministry of Health, Pakistan Ministry of Higher Education, Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Thereafter we shall get the same attested certificates from Saudi Cultural Attache and Saudi Consulate. (This procedure is applicable to health workers) But for certain categories the Saudi Consulate also requires the Arabic translation of certificates duly attested. Following are the documents required for visa endorsement by Saudi Consulate:
- Computerized Passport along with all previous passports (if any).
- Original N.I.C.
- 4 Photographs with off white background (4x6 cm size)
- Original Medical Fitness Report (only from G.C.C. approved medical centers).
- Original Attested Degree / Diploma and their Original Attested Arabic Translation.
- Original N.O.C., and its Arabic Translation duly attested by Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs if your Passport says you are in Govt. of Pakistan Service.